She used duct tape to cover her drawers instead of scrapbook paper...and since that seemed SUPER easy and FAST, and I already had the duct tape, I decided to do mine that way!
I looked around at a few other teacher toolboxes for some inspiration on what to label them, and used this labeling idea and template from Ladybug Teacher Files. I typed the labels, laminated them, and hot glued them on after adding the duct tape.
The zebra print is from some awesome contact paper I found at T.J. Maxx...that contact paper will be turning up in another place in my room (which is a project I am crossing my fingers works out!)
In other news, we had Everyday Math Training for the common core edition today. I really like the changes they made and I LOVE the E-Presentations...I am excited to use them (maybe I am just excited because they work in ActivInspire, which is what I'm used to using, as opposed to Smart Notebook, which is what my new district uses...and I still don't really like it!)
edit: Here is the direct link to Kristen's printable for the labels!