Thursday, September 19, 2013

Always a First Year Teacher

Thank goodness I didn't change grades, because these are the things that are new this year:


  • Reading curriculum (same basal, different format)
  • Math curriculum (we are now using Georgia's)
  • Word Work (no more spelling tests and lists)
  • Lucy Calkins writing (the updated, grade-level version)
  • Skyward is our new online gradebook
  • KEEP-our teacher evaluation system
It's juuuuuust enough to make me feel like a first year teacher again! In what other professions does this much change happen every year? Is it just teachers??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete