Monday, March 28, 2011

Organization

I see lots of people out there posting pictures of their organizational systems.

I can't do it! I'm not really the most organized person, and while I don't think I'm the worst either, I still have a long way to go. Even after being in my room for two years, I still feel like I'm figuring out what works for me, and that causes a bit of organizational chaos. Plus, add the fact that I'm holding some Title I materials in my room, and the old teacher left a lot of materials I can't throw out yet, and you get a lot of stuff.

I do want to post a picture of my classroom soon, because I swear it's a closet compared to everyone elses! We have enough room for 4 hexagon tables, two computers tables, my desk, and the guided reading table, and not much room for anything else. I'm so jealous of people that can fit COUCHES into their rooms! Or even cozy book nooks! No way that would fit in my room :(

So, I did buckle down today and clean out one corner of my desk, so I can be proud of that :)

My husband said to me the other day, "Honey, you know how you learn things about people after you're married that you thought you knew before? Yeah, you aren't as organized as I thought you were."

HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment