Friday, October 14, 2011

Look Different??

I love to bargain shop...I don't know, I just love wearing new things and keeping up with trends without breaking my very small piggy bank...oh, the salary of a teacher! (But it sure beats the 10 bucks an hour in college!)

It was time I gave some TLC to my blog too, so I enlisted the help of Leslie from Kindergarten Works. Doesn't it look great! It's cute but simple and much more bright and happy. So hopefully I will feel more bright and happy when I look at it!

Thanks Leslie!

3 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT! Very upbeat and happy! Have a fabulous weekend!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Megan! It definitely suits you and your background. Enjoy and I'm looking forward to your many posts to come.
    - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and simple.

    justworkhardandplayhard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete