Monday, July 23, 2012

Adopt-A-Classroom

Another item of cool news that I received before the end of the year was that my classroom had been given a donation through Adopt-A-Classroom!

I honestly had completely forgotten about signing up, because I had done it about a year before, and it was so easy! I created my profile, wrote about the details of my school and classroom, and that was pretty much it!

Through the donation, I ordered a few of the things I mentioned in the last post, along with some fun guided reading and math items. I am planning on ordering a Scholastic News subscription too, with my remaining money.

I can't decide whether to order enough subscriptions for a small guided reading group (7), enough to read it in partners (about 12/13 subscriptions), or just order one for the whole class.

Anyone use Scholastic News and have any great tips or advice?


No comments:

Post a Comment