Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Brain Breaks

There are a lot of resources out there for brain breaks. I have a set of laminated brain breaks that correspond with each letter of the alphabet. Next year, the kids won't have an afternoon recess, but I am building in a time for us to do a brain break. In addition to using the breaks on a ring, I searched the web and compiled a set of labels I can add to popsicle sticks. A lot of the pre-made sets had games I was unfamiliar with, and so this is a set I customized. You may do the same, or feel free to use this as is! Brain Breaks


Some ideas from (thanks to a Pinterest search!):

Tales of a Third Grade

Keep Calm and Teach On

Ms. Smartie Pants

Minds in Bloom

1 comment:

  1. I am always on the lookout for brain breaks! Thanks for posting this! :) Excited to go through and see what I can add to mine

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete