Saturday, April 16, 2011

Smart Cookies

I think the Smart Cookie activity we did turned out to be a success. It was a relaxing, yet fun activity to do before testing begins. I did have several students struggle with the parts of the ingredients--the amount, the unit, and the ingredient. They did a great job, though, brainstorming different things that would be ingredients of a smart cookie. There were a few that asked to add in some sugar and chocolate at the end :) I said, sure, I would want chocolate in my smart cookie too!



(I doubt I'll have any parents that read my blog, but I do get nervous putting their faces on...so I used Iphoto to blur them. Is that too weird though?)

1 comment:

  1. Not weird at all. I mark out my kids' faces just to be safe!

    Check out my 4th grade blog
    http://onceuponateachingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete