Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of the Year Video


I always do an end of the year celebration for my students and their parents. We do class awards, and then I make a video of our pictures from the year. This is my favorite part, and the kids love seeing themselves on the big screen :) The parents get to see what we do all day, and its a great way to wrap up the year!

(I also noticed that most of the pictures I took were from the second half of the year...I can tell I was just trying to survive the first half! Okay, well I was trying to survive most of the second half too, let's be real!)

It's really long, so I don't expect any of you to watch the whole thing, but I am practicing getting my file sizes down enough so that Blogger can load them...I think I am getting the hang of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment